Monday, March 23, 2009

Updating

I am going to get back into blogging.

Just want to update you on my job search. I am still talking to several churches and non-profit organizations. The list follows:

Chinese Agape Foundation
Maryville church of Christ
Franklin (KY) church of Christ
Hendersonville church of Christ
Youth Encouragement Services
Healing Hands International
Mt. Juliet church of Christ
Baxter Institute

It seems things are moving better but still very slow. I hope that with the warm weather coming in, things will pick up. It seems everyone has been in hibernation for a few months. I ask for your prayers for my search. Shelly is doing a great job at Kenrose and is the bread winner right now. I am very thankful for her.

We have moved to an apartment in Cool Springs (as of last week). We moved out of Lynn and Hugh's (Shelly's parents) house to get on our own. It has been a good move for us. We greatly appreciated the time with Lynn and Hugh and the generosity they showed us.

I promise to do a better job with our blog. I plan on starting a daily devotional thought tomorrow on this blog. Let me know what you want to study.

Chad

No comments: