Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Breakfast

I met Will Baxter for breakfast this morning at the Cool Springs Cracker Barrel. We had a great meeting and caught up on the things going on in our lives over the last few months. Will is looking for a job also so we are in the same boat. Unfortunately, his wife, Lacey, just lost her job also so they are a little on edge.

I then ran errands around Nashville and Cool Springs. I came home to finalize my lesson for class tonight and am ready to be encouraged. I really look forward to class every Wednesday night because I think we have a great group of people at BC studying together and encouraging one another.

I have a meeting with Randy Steger tomorrow at Healing Hands International. I am interested in hearing what they need and how I might be able to help them out.

I did not tell you that last Thursday, my niece, Brooklyn (Angie and JJ's baby) celebrated her 1st birthday! We had a great party on Saturday for the special event. She did pretty well making a mess out of her cake.

I am getting better at blogging but I need to add some pictures. I will start that next.

Enjoy your Wednesday night class...or come to BC at 7 pm for my Encouragement class in the basement. You are more than welcome!

Chad

No comments: