Monday, January 26, 2009

Good interview

I felt that the interview on Saturday went well. I enjoyed my time with some of the Board Members and we will see what happens. It is in God's Hands.

I enjoyed preaching again last night for the Hispanic congregation at Berry's Chapel. We had about 15 there and they did a great job participating. They have hired an interim named Beto and I will be praying for him. I heard that Alejandro, the preacher for the congregation, has an appointment at the Embassy today. He is having to get his American Visa renewed before returning to the States. His wife and young son will be meeting him in Venezuela on Thursday.

I am running around and getting things done on my checklist. I am babysitting Brooklyn (my sister's baby) on Thursday. I am looking forward to 2 hours of playing.

Have a great day!

Chad

No comments: