Friday, April 03, 2009

Weekend in Atlanta

Shelly and I are heading to Atlanta tomorrow for the weekend. We have supper with the elders and preacher of Peachtree City church of Christ and Pat and Ron Brown of Chinese Agape Foundation on Saturday night and then I am preaching on Sunday morning at the church. I am talking with the Chinese Agape Foundation about fundraising for them. I would be able to work out of Franklin, Tennessee and work the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama and Mississippi.

Please keep our weekend in your prayers. I am excited about learning more about them and seeing if my talents can help them out.

Shelly and I will enjoy downtown Atlanta on Monday as we plan on going to the Coca Cola Museum and Aquarium. Shelly will be on Spring Break as of 3:30 pm today and she is VERY HAPPY about that.

Have a great weekend!

Chad

No comments: