Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Being Sick is No Fun!

It seems like I have been in a doctor's office more over the last 2 weeks than ever in my life. A few weeks ago, I got the stomach bug that was going around and was out for a few days. The doctors really did not give me anything but suggested the same old thing for stomach issues. It finally went away. I thought I was heading up when I came down with a scratchy throat a week ago and started on allergy medicine. I normally do not have problems with allergies but thought I would fight it with that anyway. It has not gotten better and keeps me up most of the night with a horrible cough. I visited the doctor again today and I have a sinus infection. She gave me some meds and I hope to be 100% in a few days...I hope.

I am excited to be able to preach on Sunday morning at Berry's Chapel. It will be like the good old days. I pray that I encourage the congregation that morning since my lesson pertains to that. Services are at either 8 or 10:15 am. Join us at Berry's Chapel on Sunday morning!

Baxter, our puppy, has a new best friend. He loves Brooklyn, our niece, and she loves him. She can not say many words but know how to say Baxter's name. They just play, play, play. It seems they were made for each other.

I am still waiting for a job. I have to admit that it is getting a little frustrating but I have to keep in mind that God is preparing something unbelievable for me. I am talking to 4 congregations in Tennessee. Please keep my search in your prayers.

Chad

No comments: