Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wrapping it up

Do I have a wonderful wife or what? Her blog yesterday made me break down and cry. I am so blessed to have her and I take advantage of that. Life is so precious and we need to take time to share with those who are closest to us.

I am back in San Marcos now. I arrived back last night after spending the day with Sandra and the brothers. We went to Gerardo's office at Baxter first to find some things which was difficult. We then went to the hospital to pay his bill which ended up being about $1,100. The family is putting together a list of funeral costs so that we can help. I will share that with you when I receive it this weekend.

My guesstimate is that the total cost for Gerardo's expenses will be about $3,000. If you are interested in giving to that overall expense, you can make a check to Berry's Chapel church of Christ and mail it to 7052 Sunrise Circle, Franklin, TN 37067. Please designate on the check that it is for Gerardo Flores. I will personally make sure it is put towards his expenses.

Please keep Gerardo's family and especially Sandra in your prayers. This is so tough for them because Gerardo was such a special person for the family. He will be missed.

Chad

1 comment:

Becca Brasser said...

Chad and Shelly,

You and your community in Honduras are in my prayers during this time. I pray that God gives you his joy, peace, and strength in the coming weeks.

Becca