Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Taking Another Step Forward

Today is a historic day for Shelly and me. I am sitting in our apartment writing our blog on the internet.

What is so special about that? WE HAVE INTERNET IN OUR HOUSE!

I thought this day would never happen. Our internet connection before this was 45 minutes away in Choluteca but with the advancement of cell phones in Honduras, we now have internet over a cell phone connection. This will give us the opportunity to stay connected more and have a convenience in our life.

Nothing is convenient in Honduras...except internet service now...when it works. I try not to get too excited about things because you never know what might happen in Honduras but for now, I am celebrating.

Thought I would share my enthusiasm. The little things that make you happy in Honduras are amazing!

Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I know that will make connecting back home so much easier!

Larry