Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pray without ceasing...


We as Christians can do just that. Over the past 10 months that Chad and I have been here in Central America there have been a lot of prayers offered on our behalf. I just want to take this time to thank each of you for the prayers. I had a little accident while horseback riding a few weeks ago and know that if there had not been those "never ceasing" prayers of so many of you things could've turned out a lot worse for me. Each day in our Early Childhood Development Centers we talk to God with the children impressing on them the importance of petitioning God for blessings as well as thanking Him for the life He has given to us. We have this one little boy, Luis Sernando, at the school in San Marcos that reminds me so much each day during our devotional time that God wants me to be as a little child and come to Him with the slightest little things and He will be there to listen. Luis is 3 years old, but look at the example he is to so many. Just a little food for thought. God bless you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I know that will make connecting back home so much easier!

Larry