Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One More Class

I have been in a Graduate Education class for the last 3 weeks which meets on Mondays and Wednesdays. This is to get my teacher's license renewed. Tomorrow is my last class and hopefully my license will be up-to-date.

I have been working with a Metro Nashville Public School to get a position this year in a special area and a local church in Franklin, TN about preaching for them. It looks like both these positions are coming to age at the same time. I might be able to work one full time and the other part time for the first year or so. We will let time tell...and God do His work.

A few months ago I gave up searching for jobs. I put it in God's hands. After that, these two positions fell in my lap and seem to working out for the best. God knows where He wants me and will make it happen. I ask for your prayers in my continued job search.

Shelly has started to go back to her school for a few hours a day to get ready for the upcoming school year. She has to be back full time in a little over 2 weeks. She is ready to get in there and get busy again. Please pray for her new year and new Kindergarten children.

It looks like it is about to start raining outside so take cover and enjoy the rest of the day.

Chad

No comments: