Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mom and Memaw

We are having a great time with my Mom and Grandmother right now in Honduras. They are seeing everything and enjoying getting to know what we do everyday. Mom just bought a digital camera and she is taking a ton of pictures. She will have a great diary of photos when she gets home if you want to get with her to see them.

We just finished supper. All the ladies made chicken enchiladas, rice, guacamole dip and Rocky Road candy. It was delicious. I also just finished writing my devo for the ranch workers in the morning. I look forward to sharing with them in the morning. It is such an encouragement.

I will write more later with some pictures of my Mom and Grandmother. Have a great night's rest.

Chad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious!! Nothing like fresh guacamole in Central America! Happy to hear updates about you two always...
Blair Peterson