Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is that Levi or Tristan?





It is coffee harvesting time! The first two pictures are of our new machine at Finca San Lazaro which is the Mission Lazarus coffee plantation. It takes the shell off the coffee bean. Jake Tincher, our Director of Agricultural Development, is taking notes from our coffee foreman, Gregorio, on how to work the machine.

Is that Levi Brown, Jarrod and Ally's son, in Tristan's crate? I believe he has found a new playroom! By the way, Ally celebrated her 29th birthday on Wednesday. Happy Birthday, Ally!

Chad

P.S. If anyone knows how to rotate pictures on Blogger (as above), please advise me. Thanks.

1 comment:

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hey, Chad! I love reading your updates. On the picture rotation thing...I have to rotate them on my computer and save them that way before I upload them to blogger. That's the only way I have any success. You and Shelly are constantly in my prayers!
Love,
Rebecca (Mitchell) Johns