Friday, December 01, 2006

Skype

We have discovered a new way to communicate for FREE! You can't beat that. Go to www.skype.com and register and download the software and be able to talk to anyone in the world who has skype free of charge. Your computer needs to have a microphone and it works just like a telephone except over the internet.

Once you download it, try to reach me at chad.j.hedgepath. If I am at my desk, I will answer and we can talk. Hope it works for some of you! You can use it as an instant messenger device also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we've recently discovered the wonders of skype. tjandholly - that's our user name. But I must admit, we both hate talking on the phone, so we'll probably just see you at Christmas!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Chad and Shelly-
Hello! I just found your blog a couple of days ago. I enjoyed reading the stories and looking at the pictures! You two are amazing! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Lots of love,
Rebecca