Monday, December 08, 2008

Her first day at Kindergarten

Shelly started her first day with her new Kindergarten class this morning. I dropped her off at school because we only have 1 car right now while my truck gets a new engine put in it. Long story. I felt like a proud father taking their child to their first day of school. Neither one of us cried so that was different than taking a child.

We spent most of the day on Saturday getting her classroom ready. It looks really good and seems to be ready to handle the children. This is a tough transition for them and I ask that you pray for them and Shelly as they get to know each other over the next two weeks before Christmas break.

I am still searching for a job. I have two good leads; one permanent and one interim. I am about to start making some more phone calls in a minute to see what else I can find.

Chad

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay, for the first day of Kindergarten! Maybe can we see pics of the cute classroom?

Ron and Pat Brown's Adventures in Asia said...

Chad, good luck in your job hunt. I know it's a tough time. Give Shelly our love and best wishes for a happy holiday and great New Year. We are in China until the end of January. Our blog is http://ronandpatbrown.blogspot.com.

Love, Pat Brown

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.