Thursday, October 12, 2006

Getting Everything Done

We are in the process of getting all our last minute errands run and making sure we stock up on supplies to take back to Honduras. We leave Monday morning at 6:00 am. I want to give you an update on Shelly's stomach problems she had while in Guatemala. She visited a stomach doctor on Wednesday and had to go back on Thursday for another x-ray to see if she has gall stones. If so, she will need to have surgery over the Christmas holiday to remove her gall bladder. We are still waiting word on it so we will keep you informed. Please pray about that.

I am going with my Dad tonight to see a high school football game. I am excited about it since it will be the first football game I have seen since last year. Let us hear from you. Let us know what is going on in your lives. Adios.

Chad

No comments: